|I am unable to see the tickets that I have opened in toast in the charger when I press ‘open tickets.’||
• Verify you have added a name to the ticket in Toast.
• Try creating a new ticket.
• If there is an error displayed on the screen when clicking ‘open tickets’ OR there is infinite loading, please contact support.
|I am able to find my ticket in ‘open tickets,’ but I am unable to pair a card to it OR the card is showing up as ‘empty’ on the charger after pairing.||
• Attempt to erase the card data in the charger, try to pair again.
• If you are using ‘cheap RFID,’ check the TTG Server configuration and confirm ‘Allow online Pre- and Bill-Pay cards’ setting is enabled. Push configuration update after enabling and try again.
• If there is an error displayed on the screen during the pairing process, please contact support.
|I am able to pair a card to a ticket, but when I place the card on the reader I am not able to pour.||
• Check the TTG Server configuration and confirm ‘Allow online Pre- and Bill-Pay cards’ setting is enabled. Push configuration update after enabling and try again.
• If the tap wall unlocks but does not allow you to pour, or does not respond to the card being placed on the reader, please contact support.
|I am able to pair a card to a ticket and pour to the card, but the transaction is not showing up on the point of sale.||
• If the issue is isolated to specific products, remove them from the tap wall and contact support to get this resolved. You may continue using items on the wall that are functioning properly in the meantime.
• If the issue is across all items on the tap wall, contact support immediately and use Bill-Pay and Pre-Pay cards in the meantime.
|I am able to pair a card to a ticket, pour to the card, AND the transaction is showing up on the point of sale, but it is showing as ‘Fallback Item’ or a name that does not match the product I have poured.||
• If this was a newly added product, wait 10 minutes to allow the system to sync the latest products added to the database and try again.
• If this was not a recently added product and the issue persists, please contact support.
|If you see errors saying the PMB server is offline on the charger and/or tap wall...||
• Attempt to resolve networking issues (is something unplugged or set to the wrong IP address?).
• Try restarting the PMB server.
• Contact the PMB support team if you are having problems with any of these steps or they did not resolve the issue.
• If all else fails, you can always disable the integration and run in ‘no integration’ mode to continue using the beer wall.